JOIN OUR TEAM!
SugarSin is a young and dynamic company, on a mission to become UKs most fun and exciting confectionery brand. We sell our amazing sweets in our London Covent Garden store and at retailers nationwide, such as Selfridges, Wholefoods, Lakeland, John Lewis. We are currently growing very quickly and have big plans ahead!
Below is a list of current opportunities – to apply, please read each individual application instructions.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE - April 2017
We need a dynamic sales person to join UK’s most exciting confectionery company
SugarSin is the most exciting confectionery company in the UK. Going since 2012, we now have our retail store, wholesale business and we are also in the process of launching a new confectionery brand.
In the last year, we have managed to win accounts with independent stores to department stores, supermarkets and other retailers, e.g. Lakeland, Wholefoods, Selfridges, Waitrose, Asda and John Lewis. We are growing very quickly and we are looking for a Sales Manager to grow our wholesale business and manage our current accounts. You will be part of a small team and be working on the fields as well as from our offices in Blackfriars.
New Business Development:
– Win business with multinational retailers as well as independent stores
– Following up new leads and proactively heading out to find new places to stock our range.
– Processing orders
– Growing business through our existing stores by selling in new products and working with them to increase our rate of sale.
– Looking for opportunities to make sure that SugarSin has the best possible visibility and work with marketing to create displays, point-of-sale etc
– Be in charge of sampling sessions so that as many people get to try our products.
– Managing and being part of various events such as trade shows, consumer shows, festivals, and in store events
As part of a small team you will also be expected to help out at with sampling and assisting with marketing activities. This will include the odd weekend.
To apply please email: email@example.com
STORE MANAGER BRIGHTON - April -2017
We are looking for a Store Manager for our new store in Brighton.
SugarSin is the most fun, current and exciting confectionery company in the UK. Going since 2012, we sell our amazing sweets in our London Candy Store and at retailers and department stores nationwide.
– Responsible for the day-to-day management of the shop
– Ordering and maintaining stock
– Leading, managing and training the shop team (including recruitment, development and coaching, rotas, holidays etc.)
– Completing paperwork and sales reports for Head Office
– Sales, Merchandising & Product Development
– Drive and grow in-store sales
– Planning excellent and profitable visual merchandising
– Local marketing
– Organising sampling in local surroundings
– Develop partnership with local business and communities
WHO YOU ARE:
– You are a natural sales and people person
– You are confident, energetic, and commercial
– You are a natural role model that loves inspiring, coaching and leading small teams.
– You are super organised and have fantastic planning and organisation skills
– You have the ability to juggle lots of things at once, prioritise and allocate work to others
– You have good knowledge of Excel
– You have a genuine love for sweets!
If you’re interested please email : firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and Cover Letter ASAP
SALES ASSISTANTS BRIGHTON - April 2017
We need dynamic sales people to join new Brighton Store
We are super exciting to be opening our second permanent shop in Brighton end of May. We are now looking for vibrant retail sales assistants to join our growing family.
For full job description and details on how to apply please email: email@example.com