JOIN OUR TEAM!
SugarSin is a young and dynamic company, on a mission to become UKs most fun and exciting confectionery brand. We sell our amazing sweets in our London Covent Garden store and at retailers nationwide, such as Selfridges, Wholefoods, Lakeland, John Lewis. We are currently growing very quickly and have big plans ahead!
Below is a list of current opportunities – to apply, please read each individual application instructions.
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN, LONDON - January 2018
We’re looking for a social media savvy intern to join our London office
We’re looking for a creative and energetic individual who has an eye for detail and isn’t afraid to think outside the box. You don’t have to have a load of experience but we would need you highly motivated and confident.
Your role as a social media intern at SugarSin would not only involve schedule social media content and managing our online platforms. We would also like you to be a part of creating our media content so we would need you to be camera savvy and have a creative mindset.
What your time as an intern would look like:
Your time will be quite varied and most days will not be the same (obvious, this is something that needs to appeal to you)
- Scheduling and write social media content for various platforms
- Engaging with new and current followers
- Understanding and monitoring social media analytics
- Creating content for our media library
- Creating short videos
- Research for potential collaborations
Who you are:
- Enjoying creative writing and have a great grammar and spelling
- Basic knowledge of photoshop
- Enjoys taking pictures and short videos
- Have a great eye for details
- Have basic knowledge of online platforms
- Have a sense of creativity
The internship is part time: 10-15 hours a week, and can be done partly from home if require.
Period of time: 1-3 month |Minimum pay
If this sounds like the internship for you, please send your CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put “Social Media Intern” as the subject line.
SALES ASSISTANTS LONDON - January 2018
We need dynamic sales people to join our London Store
We are now looking for vibrant retail sales assistants to join our growing family.
To apply please send your CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com